Monday, July 11, 2011

Monte Verde Inn Wedding - Jillian and Timothy

Enthusiastic....that desribes Timothy better than any other adjective I can think of. Last night, I played DJ / MC for Tim and Jillian at The Monte Verde Inn, my home away from home! I had met with them many months prior to wedding day, and knew immediately that Tim had a passion for life, an eye for detail, and a serious love for his bride-to-be. Jillian was incredibly sweet, cute and very kind.

On wedding day, he had video cams setup, had guests assigned to the cameras, was checking his list of photos not to be missed by my old friend Anne Mask. The ceremony was conducted by their personal friend, who really did a nice job.

MVI provided a great dinner, a tasty cake and then came party time! It was still light out when we began dancing, and the dancefloor INSTANTLY filled up! Tim and Jillian were determined to have a lively dance party, and their participation was infectious. These Sunday guests partied like it was a Saturday, and did so enthusiastically!

visit me at www.sjsdiscjockey.com

No comments: