Monday, July 4, 2011

Arden Hills Country Club Wedding - Sacramento Wedding DJ

Sacramento Wedding Dj

OMG!

Katrice and Ryan were super laid back, nice, zero-spotlight people. They asked for a cocktail reception, some uplightimg and our Photobooth to entertain. To be perfectly honest, I wondered what type of crowd they would bring, because they were soooooo chill. We were in the Heritage room at Arden Hills, which is a pretty decent size room. As I made it into the room after the ceremony at the stunning Villa, you could just feel the energy in the room! I just knew we were gonna raise the roof on this one. Without any real formalities, we had tray passed appetizers, some warm yet funny toasts, and then it was on! I got right on it, and we tore it up for 3 straight hours! My dancefloor was packed full all night long.

What's funny is that the DJ from the other wedding at Aeden Hills snuck in, video'd my work, and showed it to another DJ who called me to compliment my packed floor!! Love that....

Www.sjsdiscjockey.com

No comments: