Thursday, July 7, 2011

Deer Ridge Vineyards Wedding - Livermore Wedding DJ


Sacramento Wedding DJ

I couldn't wait to make the trip to Livermore, as I really love the landscape there for weddings! I had never met Shauna and Daniel, as they serve our country in the Army (thanks so much for that!). Aimee Wendell from 2Chic Events was in charge, and she just does it right!! Her team was there plenty early to deck the ballroom out, and I was in full setup mode, as I had music in 3 locations, had some cool 'lounge' blue uplighting going on, and a monogram spotlight which matched their invitations to a T!

It really turned out to be a fun, lighthearted, cool evening with great food, funny toasting, great dancing with some funny characters dominating the dancefloor, and a slideshow which highlighted their lives together!

My Best!!

www.sjsdiscjockey.com

No comments: