Saturday, July 30, 2011

Flower Farm Inn Wedding - Loomis Wedding DJ

Sacramento Wedding DJ
pled

Marc and Marci pledged their love last night at a fun-filled wedding with friends and family at one of favorite venues, The Flower Farm Inn in Loomis. I had met with Marci on several occasions to plan for their event, and we had lots to plan for!

I was setup outdoors for their ceremony and cocktail hour, and indoors for the 'party.' I had the new photobooth going all night long, and there was constant interest in it all night long! The 'Barn' was uplit in purple, we had a slideshow that we were preparing for, and numerous other fun ingredients that turned this into a fun, interactive reception.

We culminated all of our events into a raging dance party that left the guests screaming.....'ONE MORE!!' Of course, I played one more!!!

www.sjsdiscjockey.com

1 comment:

divinity said...

I am really grateful to have the information from this blog. I liked the blog as it has been written,the information i got from here.