Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Two Weeks-Six Weddings Sacramento Wedding DJ

Sacramento Wedding DJ

I had a super busy early April, and because time won't let me blog about each, I thought I would just highlight elements that were super cool.

At Courtney and Thomas' wedding Sunday at Croatian Center, we had sooooo much going on! Something that really worked (that I rarely implement), was Sing-For-Your-Supper. Instead of opening it up to all tables, I limited it to only fice tables, and MAN did they fight to sing and get to the buffet!

At Erica and Chris' wedding Saturday at Elks Tower, a highlight was when I called out all bachelors for,the,garter removal. I played 'Jump On It' and the boys choreographed their pony dance, and it was a riot!

At Rachel and Reeds' wedding Friday at Forest House Lodge, they danced solid for 2.5 hours...and wanted more!!

Going back to Sierra and Shannon's Sunday wedding at Monte Verde Inn, what was really cool is what a reunion it was for all there. The newlyweds live out of state and had never even seen MVI before,wedding day! They were thrilled.

At Roxanne and Joshs' Saturday,wedding at Old Sugar Mill, their custom introductions of their wedding party were awesome, as was the killer danceparty!

Lastly, at Fridays' wedding for Katherine and David at Citizen Hotel was a fun one for me, because the newlyweds didn't expect much dancing, and we rocked it all the way to the end. Thwy sent me a thank you note stating their surprise and joy with the outcome.

More to come!!

Visit us at www.sjsdicjockey.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.