Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Citizen Hotel Wedding for Brandon and Jacelyn - Sacramento Wedding DJ

Sacramento Wedding DJ

As you can tell, I love me a full dancefloor!! We definitely had that at Brandon and Jacelyn's wedding Friday night at the Citizen Hotel Sacramento.

They had provided me an extensive list of music, which entailed R&B Pre-Ceremony Music, Dinner R&B chill jams, and a serious Hip/Hop dance list that rocked the house!

As I introduced the wedding party and newlyweds to their guests for dinner, we concluded the intros with the 'Dougie,' and the crowd roared with approval. I love a creative intro!

We had a series of great speeches, concluding with Brandon, who was super nervous, delivering an amazing speech and toast, it made me proud!

We truly had a great night...

visit us at www.sjsdiscjockey.com

No comments: