Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Grand Ballroom Sacramento Wedding - Sacramento Wedding DJ


Sacramento Wedding DJ

I was really looking forward to playing for Mike and Andrea's wedding this past weekend. We met and booked about a year ago, and they had 'Grand' plans for wedding day. Their ceremony was held in the ballroom under a Chupah, and they had 7 readers pledging their blessings upon the lucky couple!

We had the photobooth rocking all night long, and took the most photos we've ever taken at a wedding!! You should have seen some of the shots, especially late night ones! I uplit the entry and ballroom in amber and as the house lights dimmed, the room just warmed right up.

Rebecca, Barry and Lindsay from Ford Family Photography were the biggest help ever! They were shuttling people upstairs for post ceremony photos, and without them, I couldn't have effectively moved everyone so quickly.

I want to get right to dancing, so looking at the clock, the first dance began with about 3 hours until the scheduled end time. Let me tell ya', they rocked the dancefloor until the very last second!!! It was really a fun group. Andrea Facebook'd me the next morning to thank me for a great time, and that was all I needed to hear.

Visit us at www.sjsdiscjockey.com

No comments: