Sunday, February 12, 2012

Loomis, Ca Wedding DJ - Blue Goose Wedding

Sacramento Wedding DJ

Just last night, I played for Disa and Jason at one of my favorite hidden gems, The Blue Goosenin Loomis. I worked with Brenda from Asante Catering, who always excels in the food dept!

Disa and Jason married in Hawaii 3 months prior, and this was a celebration to share with friends and family. They didn't want the pomp and circumstance that go with most weddings, and only wanted me to verbally introduce their first dance. So after dinner, dessert and one toast, the first dance (Anne Murray - Could I Have This Dance) kicked off what was a kick of a party. There were quite a few kids amongst us, so I kept them as involved as I did the adults, and we had a great time.

Time to prepare for next Friday night!

Visit us at www.sjsdiscjockey.com

No comments: