Monday, October 31, 2011

Mary's Bat Mitzvah - Bar Mitzvah DJ Sacramento

We had the pleasure of entertaining Mary and her friends this past Saturday at Il Fornaio in downtown Sacramento! Linda (Mom) contacted us some time ago and asked that I swing by to meet Mary. She was soooo shy!! I let her know that I would play all of her favorites from Glee to Paramore, and would only play games if she decided that was a good idea. Her friends could ecen text me their requests if they would like, and I would create a super cool graphic for the top of her photostrips. I earned her approval!!

We had 50 kids show up, and the energy in their secluded room was rockin'! The photobooth was a huge hit and a great ice-breaker. My friend and fellow DJ Rich Carlson was spinnin while I was out on the mic organizing party games, dance-offs and much more.

These kids had a ball!

It's been years since I performed at Bat Mitzvahs ( I used to be the Bar Mitzvah King locally). I think I am ready for more!!

Visit us at www.sjsdiscjockey.com

2 comments:

Batbar Mitzvah Invitations said...

Great bar mitzvah invitations!

Unknown said...

This is such a good post. Thank you for sharing this information. Keep it up!

Boston Mitzvah DJ