Sunday, October 9, 2011

Forest House Lodge Wedding - Foresthill Wedding DJ

Sacramento Wedding DJ

Wow, what a raging party for Yvonne and Chad Friday night, I still can't believe it!

It all began with the absolute funniest, most entertaining ceremony I have ever seen, no kidding! I and the whole crowd were laughing throughout...you just had to be there.

Back at FHL, you could just feel the positive energy as cocktails, apps and dinner were served.

Troy, the Best Man, began toasts by throwing a bread roll on the floor and saying, 'That's how I roll!' We toasted, we had dessert and did we dance! Because there is so much to do at Forest House Lodge, the general dance trend comes in waves. But tonight, there were no waves. My dancefloor was jammed for 2.5 hours, I was lovin' it!

I would love to be there all over again....

visit us at www.sjsdiscjockey.com

No comments: