Sunday, October 11, 2009

Coloma Country Inn Wedding - Jessica and Mike


Last night was a thing of beauty! I arrived at the Coloma Country Inn about 2.5 hours early, and it was sparsely setup at that point. The grounds went through an amazing transformation over the next two hours. Three beautiful chandeliers, a variety of floral arrangements, my uplighting against the trees, a candy bar, silver candelabras, and so much more detail that I can't even remember it all. It was really amazing. Aimee Wendell from http://www.planaevents.com/ did an amazing job, and to see it, visit Jessica Moore's blog on http://www.stoutphoto.com/. I'm quite sure she captured it vividly, in fact, I know she did. Bocca catering served up some great tri-tip and chicken with all the fixins, and we were all fueled up for dancing. My fav was watching Jessica and Mike give their bouquet and garter away to the winners of the 'freeze dance!' Remember that dance??? Their guests partied all night long, and I am still crackin' up as I recall the groomsmen performing their dance routine to 'All The Single Ladies." You should have seen them......


No comments: