Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Crocker Art Museum Wedding - Sacramento Wedding DJ

Sacramento Wedding DJ

I suppose with any profession, there are certain events that stand out. Well, to be completely truthful, this for me was one of those! I was hired by Drew and Margo about 12 months prior to their wedding last Saturday, and was itchin' to go about 2 months ago for a variety of reasons, which I will explain below.

This was my first wedding at The Crocker in downtown Sacramento, and I was eager to play there, as it's a premiere venue in the area. Even the 106 degree heat didn't deter me from wanting to give it my best.

Aimee from 2Chic was the planner, and I have to give credit where it's due. She and her team not only planned with the couple along the way, helping them with color schemes, linens, dessert choices, wine pairings and more, but their execution on wedding day was superb. It was the perfect wedding.

Stefania from Atmosphere Lights lit it up with an array of colors which matched their theme perfectly, and patterned the ceiling in a pattern and color that was so eye-catching, guests were constantly pointing upwards to it. It set the mood for elegance to say the least.

Jessica from Stout Photography (see photo above) was shooting, and I simply can't wait to see her final work from the night. She and her assistant were setting up shots/lights/etc and I know it's going to be amazing!

Drew and Margo were married in the ballroom, which is dark, rich and moody! Cocktail hour took place outdoors in the courtyard where Magpie Catering served up some tasty apps that guests were in love with.

Our photobooth was shooting all evening long, with constant activity around it.

I introduced the wedding party and newlyweds to custom introductions, as written by the newlyweds themselves. Dinner followed, toasting took place, desserts, then....partying!

We had a party for the ages, I mean, they danced, they sweat, they yelled, they laughed...all the way until the last dance....where even Aimee and her team...and the Crocker team joined on the dancefloor!!

This was perfection....

visit us at www.sjsdiscjockey.com


2 comments:

Milliscent Morgan said...

Very well said concerning on wedding djs tampa fl, because with this you may enhance and improve your knowledge about it.

wedding director south dakota said...

Excellent post, This article gives the one of the best post on DJ service.