Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Old Sugar Mill Wedding - Sacramento Wedding DJ

Sacramento Wedding DJ I can never play at Old Sugar Mill too often!! Saturday night was some raging party for Matt and Kelli. They married in the barrel room, and when Kelli entered, jaws dropped, tears flew and emotions were vivid. She looked stunning, and Matt was quite emotional. Rev. Ben presided over a very nice ceremony, and once pronounced husband and wide, they cruised back out to Sugarlands', "Stuck Like Glue." I placed 16 amber uplights in the gallery, turned the sconces off and dimmed the house lights, and it looked stunning! Jackson Catering offered a high quality buffet featuring corn fed beef with all the fixins'. It was really delicious and their staff was outstanding. Toasting and cake cutting led us into dancing, and I know I always seem to say this, but we rocked the danceparty solid until 11:30. They were a crowd that I wish could come to every wedding I play at! Visit us at www.sjsdiscjockey.com

No comments: