Monday, November 14, 2011

Lake Natoma Inn Wedding - Folsom Wedding DJ

Sacramento Wedding DJ

My dear friend Michelle married her man, Brent this past Saturday, and I just knew it was going to be a BASH! I setup 22 uplights, both in amber and in purple to match the theme of their details at Lake Natoma.

My DJ assistant Greg actually officiated the ceremony, and it was a riot! Super funny ingredients mixed in with super touching moments! Cocktail hour followed, and the photobooth was packed all night long!

Michelle and Brent took the time to write out some questions and answers about themselves, and their guests had to 'work' for their admittance into the buffet line. It definitely kept the mood fun and light, and is a great way to create conversation at tables.

We made our way to the dancefloor after toasts, and the party began! We danced, sang and shouted until the lights came up, and the afterparty was probably at Powerhouse til 2am!

I wish my friends the best!

visit us at www.sjsdiscjockey.com

No comments: