Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Lake Of The Pines Wedding - Auburn Wedding DJ

Sacramento Wedding DJ So I arrived at Kammie's and Joel's reception site, a gorgeous 5 acre property located on the back side of Lake Of The Pines in Auburn, and my breath was taken away. The property was decked out like a page from 'Style Me Pretty.' It was amazing. All of the DIY touches that just made it 'theirs.' A quartet played for their ceremony, and I provide mic's so all the guests could easily hear the vows. Dinner was served near the water, in a series of long tables where guests at family-style. Lights were provide by www.monkeyglue.com, and as the sun set, the place looked just stunning. Toasts, cupcakes, dinner, great conversation....then up to the dancefloor which overlooked the pool, the lake, the property..... and boy did they party! They extended my services for an extra hour, and the floor never emptied....until the music stopped and the formally dressed wedding party jumped in the pool. I quietly made my exit!! visit me at www.sjsdiscjockey.com

No comments: