Monday, August 29, 2011

Miller's Pond Wedding - Grass Valley Wedding DJ

Sacramento Wedding DJ

When Cindy called me to inquire about my services for her wedding, I could tell instantly that she was my kind of bride! Spirited, fun and ready for a party!! It wasn't until months after she hired me that I got to actually meet her and Joe(great name).

They had details, custom introductions, interactive reception ingredients, lots of family, and it was to all take place at a gem of a property in Grass Valley.....Miller's Pond. It's a 70 acre property with about 3 acres dedicated to weddings, all overlooking a stunning pond. Horses, cattle, and my sheep were milling about throughout our festivities.

The dancing began as dusk hit, and it was pitch black with a crowd on my floor! Love love love that!!!

Congrats Joe and Cindy.

visit us at www.sjsdiscjockey.com

No comments: