Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Forest House Lodge


Sacramento Wedding DJ

Newlyweds Jen and Dalton - Cool

Ceremony Site overlooking the Bluffs - Way Cool

The Forest House Lodge - Beyond Cool

We played for such a great group last night, I wish I could replay it every weekend! The Forest House Lodge has so many great qualities, it's difficult to put into words...at least for me. It's a little bit chic, a little bit country, a little bit casual, a little bit classy and a lotta fun!!

Jen and Dalton exchanged vows, became Mr. and Mrs. Jiminez, and the party started with me introducing their entire wedding party ( a big one) to their eager guests. Dinner was right on schedule, and although I already knew the answer, as I began to introduce our very first toast, I asked the group how their dinner was, and all I could hear was a deafening 'GOOOOOOOOD!'

We toasted, we had cake, and boy-o-boy, did we have dancing! The dancefloor was lively until the very end of a 6.5 hour event.

Great thing about the FHL is that the party doesn't stop when music stops, it just keeps on rockin' in the bar, and in the downstairs game room/lounge. I kinda wanted to stay!!

www.sjsdiscjockey.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice .

Wedding DJ Hire Melbourne said...

Having a professional DJ in wedding or in any kind of event, makes it more lively and entertaining. Dj handles the event or occasion very well to make it more exciting and unforgettable for the couple and for the guest as well. They provide the wedding playlist that the couple chooses and the wedding entrance song. Having one makes the event more organize and provide seamless entertainment.