Friday, December 17, 2010

Music Choices - So Much to Choose From!

I am often asked about what choices would be most appropriate for bridesmaids to walk down the aisle to, or for a dance with bride and dad, and so forth. So, instead of recreating the wheel, I have some websites that I rely on for great choices to those questions and more. First, my fav is Wedding Wire really hits all of the categories that are of major importance. There are even comments next to the popular ones! Another site I often refer is Piano Brothers Wedding Collection. It's a great place to listen to ceremony music choices. Even if it's not the arrangement you prefer, at least you can determine if you like the song choice. And lastly, how can you beat Itunes for hours of samples!
www.sjsdiscjockey.com

No comments: