Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mark and Vicki's Wedding

Had a great wedding last night at the Monte Verde Inn. Mark and Vicki had a beautiful ceremony, she walked down the aisle to "Love me tender" by Norah Jones. After photography, I introduced them to AC/DC's "Thunderstruck" and got the energy going! They are big AC/DC fans, and the graphic on the their photobooth strips were their monogram, in that classic AC/DC font, way cool!! They even made me a T-shirt with that on there, which I will be wearing this week!!

They danced the night away, their guests were in and out of the photo booth all night long, and Vicki had me end the night with "Baby Got Back." I like big butts........

Jensen wedding films, www.jensenvideo.com and Xsight Photography, www.xsightusa.com were in perfect form.

A great time had by all.

No comments: