Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Wedding Ceremony Music

Most brides nowadays want to walk down the aisle to something other than the classic wedding march. For most, it seems too.....old fashioned. I am continually asked for newer, fresh ideas. A great place to start is to visit www.pianobrothers.com. You can listen to 30-second clips of many great choices, and can purchase their music if you are so inclined. There are limitless choices in the classical world, as well as vocal songs to walk down to. Same thing applies for your exit song. I prefer something upbeat and fun, from my experience, guests get a kick out of a fun, unexpected song!

1 comment:

ptamelany said...

Hey Joe! I went to the website you had mentioned where you can find more modern wedding music (I've been looking for days by the way and couldn't find anything) and I must say, WOW! I knew I didn't want the traditional "here comes the bride, big fat and white" but now I have no idea what I want because all the songs are fabulous! You'll have to help me narrow it down sometime! You are awesome and I can't wait to do business with you! I never knew how important music really was at a wedding until I found great music with real emotion and feeling! Great post!